[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: aris1009 
Forum » General » Tutorials » Sub-class Certification Process
Sub-class Certification Process
aris1009Date: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 9:39 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Moderators
The following thread explains how to acquire the sub-class certificate skills for the main class, for those who are not familiar with the process.
In order to do this you must first complete the following quests: "Fate's Whisper","Mimir's Elixir","More Than Meets The Eye".

Since on our server none of the above are needed to continue, none of the above will be explained here!!

First of all, you have to talk to a High Priest or a Master to add a sub-class (prefer High Priest Maximilian, the NPC is located near the GK in Giran town).
Sub-classes are divided in the following categories:

• Warrior: Warlord, Gladiator, Destroyer, Tyrant, Bounty Hunter, Warsmith, Berserker, Soul Breaker (Male), Soul Breaker (Female)
  • Rogue: Hawkeye, Silver Ranger, Phantom Ranger, Arbalester, Treasure Hunter, Plainswalker, Abyss Walker
  • Knight:Paladin, Dark Avenger, Temple Knight, Shillien Knight
  • Summoner: Warlock, Elemental Summoner, Phantom Summoner
  • Wizard: Sorcerer, Necromancer, Spellsinger, Spellhowler
  • Healer: Bishop, Elven Elder, Shillien Elder
  • Enchanter: Prophet, Swordsinger, Bladedancer, Warcryer, Inspector (Male), Inspector (Female)

For every sub-class (max. 3) you have, you can acquire 4 certificates:

• 65 level on subclass- a Emergent skill certificate
  • 70 level on subclass- another Emergent skill certificate
  • 75 level on subclass- you have a choice between a Class-Specific or a Master skill certificate
  • 80 level on subclass- a Divine Transformation certificate

So, that makes:
    3 Sub-classes * 2 Emergent Certificates(Lvl 65 & 70) = 6 Emergent Skill Cerificates
    3 Sub-classes * Master or Class-Specific(Lvl 75) = 3 Master or Class-Specific Skill Certificates
    3 Sub-classes * Divine Transformation (Lvl 80) = 3 Divine Transformation Skill Certificates

Because level-up is instant, talk again to the NPC and choose the certificates you want to add (a list of the availale skills will be given too).
    Change to your main class, and look inside your inventory; you should have the chosen certificates. So now you can visit Avant-Garde located in:
    Oren > Ivory Tower > 2nd Floor(through the Teleporter there)
    Talk to her and choose your skills (the certificates will be removed from the inventory)

Have fun, see you in-game rolleyes

When YOU scam, I am there..
    When YOU grief, I am there..
    When YOU insult, I am there..
    When I am there, YOU are in jail..
  •  
    Forum » General » Tutorials » Sub-class Certification Process
    Page 1 of 11
    Search:

Copyright L2Monster © 2016 Website builderuCoz