[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: aris1009 
Forum » General » Ideas - Opinions » GoSu - Suggestions
GoSu - Suggestions
2pho3nixDate: Saturday, 2011-10-15, 4:52 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hi Admin, i got some suggestions for you, i understand that server is new and you didnt have time to fix all.

1)Increase buff duration on blazing skin/freezing skin, resist earth(pp), some1 said counter critical is 20min too.
2)Add fame farm ways, pvp=farm or increased fortress fame or mobs with fame or just add coin=fame. Or just add pvp items to gmshop.
3)Change buffer, this buffer is really low.
4)Rework the buffs/dances/songs slots - this shoul fix op tanks and few other classes
5)Add RB Jewels to Shop or make them drop only, but if you make it drop only make repsawn of RB 1-2 hour, gonna be fun to pvp on Raids.
6)Get a hosting for website, this will increase the amount of people playing on server alot. Most people leave server when they see ucoz hosting.
7)Add Vote reward, this will increase online too.
8)Make a different PvP zone, its annoying when mobs agro on you during pvp and then u gotta clean your inventory from useless drops. I see many people do not like the PvP zone, its really not nice)

NicoleDate: Saturday, 2011-10-15, 5:01 PM | Message # 2
Private
4)Rework the buffs/dances/songs slots - this shoul fix op tanks and few other classes

If you don't like the buff limit go LOW//MID rate servers !!!

2pho3nixDate: Saturday, 2011-10-15, 5:21 PM | Message # 3
Private
Im ok with buff limit, in case gm want to balance out tanks buff should be reduced abit. Or some other kind of changes )

I personally dont have any problem with this buff )

GeoDate: Saturday, 2011-10-15, 5:29 PM | Message # 4
Private
a
Quote (2pho3nix)
Hi Admin, i got some suggestions for you, i understand that server is new and you didnt have time to fix all.

1)Increase buff duration on blazing skin/freezing skin, resist earth(pp), some1 said counter critical is 20min too.
2)Add fame farm ways, pvp=farm or increased fortress fame or mobs with fame or just add coin=fame. Or just add pvp items to gmshop.
3)Change buffer, this buffer is really low.
5)Add RB Jewels to Shop or make them drop only, but if you make it drop only make repsawn of RB 1-2 hour, gonna be fun to pvp on Raids.
6)Get a hosting for website, this will increase the amount of people playing on server alot. Most people leave server when they see ucoz hosting.
7)Add Vote reward, this will increase online too.
8)Make a different PvP zone, its annoying when mobs agro on you during pvp and then u gotta clean your inventory from useless drops. I see many people do not like the PvP zone, its really not nice)

agree with you, make 1 pvp zone without buffer coz all ppls go to buffer and heal when you are pvping

2pho3nixDate: Saturday, 2011-10-15, 5:33 PM | Message # 5
Private
Not only buffer, you can hit any npc for 25353352325532 dmg and heal full hp )

NicoleDate: Saturday, 2011-10-15, 5:49 PM | Message # 6
Private
I am for removing NPC Buffer from pvp zone but also im FOR big buff limit happy

2pho3nixDate: Saturday, 2011-10-15, 5:57 PM | Message # 7
Private
Nicole your class?

QuenieDate: Saturday, 2011-10-15, 6:43 PM | Message # 8
Private
takeout a kamael buff for buffer... its sux, its a unbalance

LonewolfDate: Monday, 2011-10-17, 2:32 AM | Message # 9
V.I.P
Group: Administrators
All the things you mentioned are fixed. And PvP armor and more will be added soon.
Have a fun gameplay in our world. smile

Problem solved.

Topic:
/locked.

~L2Monster ©

lefteris7Date: Monday, 2011-10-17, 2:33 AM | Message # 10
Private
Hi all, i have some ideas about server!
Firstly some buffs duration must be increased and some must be decreased
1.Increase:Blazing skin,freezing skin duration.
2.Decrease:Kamaels buffs(apetite,...)
3.Spawn a wedding manager!
4.Add fame system for PVP armors and wep!(Like a farm zone etc)
5.Balance all the classes (some classes are so weak such as kamaels and mage classes)
6.Also increase Cp potions reuse time (2 Seconds must be good)
7.I think that some items like hi5 swords (hellblade etc must have a price and dont be free.)
THATS FOR NOW I WILL RETURN SOON WITH NEW IDEAS wink SEE YAAAAA!

~HitNruN~­

GeoDate: Monday, 2011-10-17, 2:33 AM | Message # 11
Private
agree with you..
2.Decrease:Kamaels buffs(apetite,...) yeap all judi buffs from buffer should be removed because those buffs unbalance the server decrease the time 15 secs normaly
4.Add fame system for PVP armors and wep!(Like a farm zone etc) add fames in tvt event for example the team who win gets (15k) fames
5.Balance all the classes (some classes are so weak such as kamaels and mage classes) about kamaels. kamaels have 1 skill Furious Soul that buff gives -5% p.def and +20% critical power in hi5 in freya gives again +20% crt power but -20% p.def (doombringer should be good for pvp and trickster) but soulhounds with skill Curse of divinity gives 8k normal.. yesterday 1 kamael gives me 8k and i say wtf 8k? this is bug of client h5.
mages is good atm, ah i forgot something decrease the chance lethal from daggers skill---> dual blow thats all smile

Message edited by Geo - Saturday, 2011-10-15, 6:57 PM

LonewolfDate: Monday, 2011-10-17, 2:33 AM | Message # 12
V.I.P
Group: Administrators
Patience. PvP armors and RB Jewels will be added but the way they will be obtained will remain a secret until it is fully developed.
Classes are balanced atm. Kamael Buffs are 15 sec. Don't be hasty. Special surprises will come really soon.

Problem Solved.

Topic:
/locked.

~L2Monster ©

Forum » General » Ideas - Opinions » GoSu - Suggestions
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright L2Monster © 2016 Website builderuCoz