vote - Forum

L2Monster: The Ultimate PvP Experience
Main | vote - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: aris1009 
Forum » General » Ideas - Opinions » vote (Vote)
vote
JospehDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 3:45 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hey as i was reading topics throughout the forum i noticed that there was a topic which admin told that giving prizes for voting is illegal since it's forcing people to vote.

Well the thing is, we need votes. I vote, couple of my friends vote, maybe someone else votes - that's not enough. You have to think about a voting system, we need players, we need them. If you want to turn is something good, okay this is just an example.

PVP on armors and weapons/EPICS
Baium - as the normal baium respawn is one week(retail) and you can vote every 12 hours, why not 30-40 votes for Baium= so after week voting you can buy Baium.

The thing is they can solo those Grand Bosses , someone is gonna SOLO them and no one has any idea when the boss respawns anyway. So it's a mess to get them since who gets it won't trade it. Since there's really nothing to trade for it.

we get votes, we get players. Players vote, we're satisfied get more players and get actual good items. So it becomes a trend.

Message edited by Jospeh - Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 3:46 PM

LonewolfDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 3:52 PM | Message # 2
V.I.P
Group: Administrators
At last someone actually reading our forums. I did not say tha giving rewards to people who vote is illegal. Without the reward they cant do some stuff, so that way they are forced to vote even if they don't want to, to be able to buy Vote related stuff on our server.

Until we make sure this action is not illegal, we will not add voting system. If it's legal it will be added a.s.a.p.

~L2Monster ©

JospehDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 4:19 PM | Message # 3
Private
But most of the servers top all have voting system

2pho3nixDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 11:30 PM | Message # 4
Private
All servers has a voting reward system, just on their websites.. they do not hide it.

And the most effective vote reward in my opinion is temporary item with some fixed stats, like patk/pdef/mdef/matk/ +5% and lasts for lets say 12hours. Then people will just vote and enjoy the 5% bonus, trust me all will start voting.

Another thing im afraid of is that +20 enchant is too high for freya/h5 server, it creates huge unbalance and makes pvp boring and long. Adding 5 more% will make it just more boring. I dont know if you guys think different, but i suggest to improve damage on most of the classes. Plus archers totally suck in this situation, thats why i suggested to make some changes in other topic.

Forum » General » Ideas - Opinions » vote (Vote)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright L2Monster © 2016 Website builderuCoz